Godox AD360II-N WITSTRO TTL Portable Flash for Nikon Cameras
- Bare-bulb design creates a 360° light source that is flattering and easy to use with many optional modifiers.
- The AD360II-N has an output of 360Ws, which equates to a rated guide number of 262′ at ISO 100 when using the included reflector.
- The flash head can tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate 270°.
- Manual power control is available from 1/1 to 1/128.
- Powered by the separately available PROPAC PB960 power pack, this flash offers a recycle time of just 0.05-4.5 seconds. Wired sync options include 3.5mm and PC ports.
- A micro-USB port is available for future firmware updates.
- Built-in 2.4GHz X radio system allows it to be set as a receiver and triggered from up to 328′ away by a supported X series transmitter as well as be used as a transmitter where it can trigger other flashes from up to 230′ away.
- X wireless system supports both Canon and Nikon TTL systems, as an X series transmitter can trigger either a Canon-compatible or Nikon-compatible model with TTL communication, regardless of the model of transmitter used.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL, this flash is able to offer auto exposure and other advanced functions. This includes high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second and both 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- Able to function as an optical transmitter or receiver with full TTL functionality.
- A Wireless Control Port supports to use of the FT-16 system for wireless manual power control via a compatible trigger.
Shoot for longer while enjoying faster recycle times by picking up this PROPAC PB960 Lithium-Ion Flash Power Pack from Godox. Designed to work with most shoe-mounted flashes, this 4500mAh lithium-ion power pack will boost the performance of your speedlights and bare-bulb flashes and provide 900-1800 full-power flashes on a single charge. It also features dual power ports for powering two flashes simultaneously and will even recharge top-end units in just 1 second at full power. Additionally, it recharges in about three hours and features an LED display to alert users to current charge status and overheating warnings. And, it comes with both a belt clip and a shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.